jueves, 14 de noviembre de 2013

"A Terra Queima"

I hereby my cd-book A terra queima
A lot of work and effort of many people have made this project possible.

 


My sincere thanks to Xurxo Souto writer and narrator. To Sesé Barreiro for her artwork and desing. For Xulio Rey´s photography. For Milucho Mariño´s wisdom and of course to Fausto to gestate with me this whole idea that is now a reality.
A special mention to the musicians who collaborated with me to give live to this disc that accompanies the book: Miguel Cabana, Sergio Delgado, Xan Cerqueiro, Eduardo Coma with whom i will share the stage presenting this proyect in the near future.
I will leave you an image of this cd-book and remain you that in the publications section you have access to interesting images and links.
Enjoy “A terra queima”, the story and its music.





 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario