lunes, 16 de septiembre de 2013

Wellcome

Hi. I’m Lalo Carnota, musician, composer and book author.
Welcome to my weblog.
In it, you can follow my activities and keep up-to-date with what is happening in my
professional life.
If you’d like to know more about me, academically and professionally speaking, you can find
all the current information in the biography.
Have a look too at the books that appear in Publications, for teaching, for Musical Theory as
well as for Guitar and Bass.
If you’re interested in the audiovisual content, photographs and videos, (don’t hesitate to visit
the links).
I’ve also decided to include a place for unclassifiable content.
And, of course, there’s a place where you’ll find colleagues, friends, artists whom I admire etc
The best thing to do is to check out the weblog and discover the content for yourselves
For any subject that you’d like to comment, in info@lalocarnota.com, where you can contact
me directly

Greetings and Welcome!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario